We strive to keep your privacy protected.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Seneca Housing Inc may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First & Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
Use of your Personal Information
Seneca Housing Inc collects and uses your personal information to operate its website and deliver the services you have requested.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Seneca Housing Inc does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Seneca Housing Inc may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, or send you email. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Seneca Housing Inc, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Seneca Housing Inc may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Seneca Housing Inc or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Seneca Housing Inc; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Seneca Housing Inc, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Seneca Housing Inc. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Seneca Housing Inc's website.
Seneca Housing Inc's website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Seneca Housing Inc's pages, or register with Seneca Housing Inc's site or services, a cookie helps Seneca Housing Inc to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Seneca Housing Inc's website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Seneca Housing Inc's features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Seneca Housing Inc's services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Seneca Housing Inc secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Seneca Housing Inc uses SSL Protocol for this purpose.
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records;
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Seneca Housing Inc does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Seneca Housing Inc may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Seneca Housing Inc, you may opt out of such communications by filling out our contact form at https://www.senecahousinginc.org/contact-us.
Changes to this Statement
Seneca Housing Inc welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Seneca Housing Inc has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Seneca Housing Inc at:
Seneca Housing, Inc.
11 Auburn Road
Seneca Falls, New York
We'd love to hear from you.
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.